With clear logic and entertaining dialogues, the author presents many reasons for a vegetarian rather than a “flesh-eating” diet, and his arguments for not eating meat are as compelling today as when they were written.
Learn more in The Logic of Vegetarianism (Audiobook).
- Why Vegetarian?
- The Reason Behind Vegetarianism
- The Past and Present of Vegetarianism
- Structural Evidence
- The Appeal of Nature
- The Humanitarian Argument
- Palliations and Sophistries
- The Consistency Trick
- The Degradation of the Butcher
- The Aesthetic Argument
- The Hygienic Argument
- Conditions of Climate
- Flesh Meat and Morals
- The Economic Argument
- Doubts and Difficulties
- Bible and Beef
- The Flesh-eater's Kith and Kin
- Vegetarianism as Related to Other Reforms
When you buy our audiobook, you receive files in the following format: