As a Master of the Art of Galactic War, you’re not supposed to have or feel empathy for any race on a planet and humanoids are not exception to the rule.
Upon approaching one of their planets, you’ll immediately notice that habits have been formed out of their structures of thought, which are often based on emotions, except in cases in which a blend of cybernetic material with human tissue has led to form a new tendency.
In a transitional stage you may find these beings depending on electronic devices in a daily basis.
Avoid an attachment to this net of paradigms, which often promote hallucination and dementia!
Humanoids are naturally drawn by emotional-based instincts due to their genetic background and to worship etheric values, as well as godly images which aren’t corresponding to the unlimited laws of the universe.
This tendency creates huge setbacks that delay the progress of our galaxy.
Therefore, enslavement comes as a natural procedure of the order when the species cannot promote truthful life by itself.
Each species has its own delusional and unstable tendencies that must be controlled. This is the manual that shall allow it.
- Step 1: Form above as they do below
- Step 2: Control their survival
- Step 3: Find the command
- Step 4: Suppress compassion
- Step 5: Control independency
- Step 6: Control the elements
- Step 7: Control the vibrations
- Step 8: Control their space
- Step 9: Promote wars
- Step 10: Control their resources
- Step 11: Implant new values
- Step 12: Show them pain
- Step 13: Entertain them
- Step 14: Make them choose evolution
- Step 15: Promote inner-control
- Step 16: Block external links
- Step 17: Erase their identity
- Step 18: Shape them to your image
- Step 19: Reduce their freedom
- Step 20: Unite them under our power
- Step 21: Inspire them
- Step 22: Give them a new soul
- Step 23: Give them a genetic path
- Step 24: Give them new thoughts
- Step 25: Allow them the freedom to die
- Step 26: Modify the atmosphere
- Step 27: Take their identity away
- Step 28: Relocate them
- Step 29: Give them a paradise
- Step 30: Control their spirituality
Step 1: Form above as they do below
As these species control animals of lower nature, so they must be caught and controlled by species of a higher nature.
Hierarchy is a natural structural path that develops within a certain paradigm. Make it to our image!
Create an image that resembles theirs and make them believe they worship their higher self when worshiping you.
There’ll be a natural resistance to control and invasion from outside that persists in time until the inside becomes a perfect reflection of that outside, and even so, unpredictable genetic manifestations may awaken a few rebels once in a while. [...]
When you buy our ebook, you receive all these versions for the same price:
EPUB, PDF, MOBI.