How to Be a Bad Boy
There are many guys out there suffering with the nice guy syndrome, really lots of men. And the reason why so many men suffer from this disease, which brainwashes them with totally false ideas on women, is related to the media, falsehoods spread, fundamentally, by feminists, and even bad parenthood.
Many men actually believe that women will love them more if they’re friendly and nice. And well, while being a total douchebag isn’t socially acceptable, there’s more gold into it than anyone would ever like to make you believe. And even though I don’t consider myself a douchebag, I did have to interview the best ones I ever met to get further information on how to be a bad boy.
This book is based on a compilation of interviews made to three of the greatest douchebags I ever met. All of the interviewed players were dating multiple women at the same time, had a fulfilling sex life, and were able to pull in super hot women, and mostly super models. […]
- How do you approach a hot woman?
- How to you get a girl to go to bed with you?
- How do you make a woman chase you while dating other girls?
- How do you make sure that a woman never cheats on you?
- How do you make a woman obey whatever you say?
- How do you completely destroy your competition, including her current boyfriend?
- What do you do when her friends don’t like you?
- How do you turn on girls?
- How do you make a woman laugh?
- How do you make a woman like you?
- How do you make a woman love you?
- How do you make a woman chase you?
- How do you make love to a woman?
- How to get your ex-girlfriend back?
How do you approach a hot woman?
Player 1: I don’t really talk to girls. I don’t know because I find that one hard to pull. But, basically, you can just go up to her and say something that she might need to hear, like “excuse me, but I have a friend that works for a modeling agency, and he is looking for models right now, I just thought that you might be interested. Here’s his card.” Now, you do need to have a card like this, a fancy one, got it? But it’s nothing of the other world. You just need to keep a fancy card to pull hot chicks. And if she asks you what kind of job it is, you give her your number, and say that you can get more information for her. You can even write your number in that card, for her to know. This way, she won’t suspect that the other number actually doesn’t work, and will contact you instead to reach that imaginary friend of yours that doesn’t even exist. […]
When you buy our ebook, you receive all these versions for the same price:
EPUB, PDF, MOBI.