Course: Build Healthy Relationships Using Emotional Intelligence
Você economiza: $20.03 (67%)
Corre! A promoção acaba em
Building relationships are something that we all do have learned these skills from birth. Developing healthy relationships as adults means building on these skills and refining them so that we can adapt to others’ needs as well as our own. We interact with other people in many different ways - some of these interactions are transient whilst some of these interactions are deep and meaningful.
Building healthy relationships is one of the ways that you use your emotional intelligence. The course covers the awareness and action part of how you interact with others in the outer world.
This course is a stand-alone course for anyone interested in understanding themselves better and communicating with other people with more impact. It forms part of a comprehensive course that explores emotional intelligence in more depth.
Healthy relationships are built around mutual understanding that involves empathy, trust and an acceptance of each other’s values. Some disagreement and conflict will be inevitable as this is where learning, creativity and understanding occurs. It is not that conflict occurs that is the issue, it is how it is managed.
In this course, we will explore the way that you build relationships using empathy, how you develop trust, manage conflict and work within ethical boundaries.
The course covers the DISC model looking at the behaviours of Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance and how these work together in teams. You get the opportunity to look at the four behavioral styles and how you can work better with others who have a different style of your own.
You'll receive all the information that you need and will be coached using loads of practical hints that you can use straight away.
The course is made up of a series of lectures and contains a comprehensive workbook. There are a series of interactive practical activities that involve some engagement with other people and some reflection.
The course material makes up a one to two-day workshop so is equivalent to 8 -12 hour's training. It forms part of our advanced emotional intelligence course endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
PLEASE NOTE - This course is NOT for you if you are not prepared to work through the practical activities that make up a fundamental part of the course. Healthy relationships cannot be built by learning some techniques through watching a few video lectures. The course requires you to do some reflective thinking, to get some feedback and to discuss your development with others. I'm afraid that you won't get the best from the course unless you are prepared to do this.
There are FIVE practical activities included within the course that is designed to help you to develop your relationships with other people at work. All the activities require you to engage with them and do some work outside of the course.
What are the requirements?
- You should have an interest and understanding of emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience are needed to benefit from the course.
- An interest in how interactions with other people work and how to build them more effectively.
- An interest in learning about behavioral styles based on DISC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance).
- An interest in developing healthy relationships.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Develop your understanding of empathy so that you can get better insights in how other people view things
- Build your relationships with other people through trust and a deeper understanding
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships
- Understand behavioral styles with a focus on your style and how to work with others with different styles
- Develop and build your social skills and your emotional intelligence
What is the target audience?
- This course will support the development of your emotional intelligence. It will be of interest to you if you are looking to develop your empathy and the way that you build emotional bonds in interpersonal relationships. It covers the aspects of conflict and trust that are fundamental to good relationships, along with ethics and social responsibility.
- The course also covers behavioral styles based on the DISC model to give you an understanding of your personal behavioral style and how to work with other styles