|Title||How to Start a Successful Business (Audiobook)|
This is a complete audiobook for anyone interested in starting a new business, evaluating a current business or in reinventing an old business.
The audiobook will take you step-by-step along the many areas that have to be analyzed for a company to guarantee its durability and increasing success. You will learn how to fully control the components of any business, from small to large companies, but also where to buy an already existent company and how to evaluate it for long term profit.
This is a great chance to absorb the most important information regarding business management, which can be highly valuable for business owners, business managers, entrepreneurs, consultants and CEOs.
- How to Conduct a Business Analysis
- Business Models and How to Effectively Choose One
- The 3 Business Levels
- The Fundamental Purpose and Principles in Any Business
- How to Evaluate Business Ideas
- Similarities Between Freelancing and Entrepreneurship
- Business Consulting and Researching
- How to Do Market Research
- How to Find Business Trends
- Business Creativity
- How to Make Money with Common Trends
- Why You Need a Website & How to Use It
- How to Reach More People
- Effective Marketing Tips
When you buy our audiobook, you receive files in the following format: