|Title||The Art of Money Getting (Audiobook)|
Phineas Taylor Barnum was an American showman, businessman, and entertainer, remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the circus that became the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
His successes may have made him the first "show business" millionaire.
Although Barnum was also an author, publisher, philanthropist, and for some time a politician, he said of himself, "I am a showman by profession... and all the gilding shall make nothing else of me," and his personal aims were "to put money in his own coffers".
- Don't Mistake Your Vocation
- Select The Right Location
- Avoid Debt
- Whatever You Do, Do It With All Your Might
- Use The Best Tools
- Don't Get Above Your Business
- Learn Something Useful
- Let Hope Predominate, But Be Not Too Visionary
- Do Not Scatter Your Powers
- Be Systematic
- Read The Newspapers
- Beware Of "Outside Operations"
- Don't Indorse Without Security
- Advertise Your Business
- 'Don't Read The Other Side'
- Be Polite and Kind To Your Customers
- Be Charitable
- Don't Blab
- Preserve Your Integrity
When you buy our audiobook, you receive files in the following format: