Spiritual development occurs from within a person, and demands the awakening of a life’s conscience. This conscience starts with a duality, in which we don’t allow ourselves to stay permanently in one of the two poles, as many people, deluded by materiality tend to do. In other words, we can only ascend beyond the material sphere of life when we gain conscience of both the good and bad that life has to offer, but also the relation between both in our growth.
There are many paths possible to gain such awareness, but they demand the acknowledgment of emptiness and the detachment from ego. This can be exercised with proper meditation and a conscious existence.
As the perspective about life increases in perceptions and awareness, the duality within is also accepted. In this universe, the individual is both a receiver and seeker, passive and active, restless and comforted, because he can see the physical world as it is, and deny it at the same time. [..]
- 1st Stage of the Soul - The bridge to heaven
- 2nd Stage of the Soul - The importance of love
- 3rd Stage of the Soul - The universe beyond God
- 4th Stage of the Soul - The recognition of the virtual world
- 1st Level of the Mind - From instinct to thought
- 2nd Level of the Mind - The selection of a thought
- 3rd Level of the Mind - The analysis of a thought
- 4th Level of the Mind - The reflection of a thought
- 5th Level of the Mind - The conscience of a thought
- 6th Level of the Mind - The conscience of God
- 6th Level of the Mind - The conscience of the matrix
- 7th Level of the Mind - The symbiotic relation
1st Stage of the Soul - The bridge to heaven
Our first steps in the path to full awareness about life, start with the recognition of the second individual, or the one that is with us but isn’t us. It applies to love and marriage, best friends, and other individuals we may appreciate and love.
It’s only when we detach ourselves from the ego, what we want and who we are, that we can start looking at other people as they truly are, and not as they seem to be.
Society has been denying this stage, and that’s why more people are suffering in the world nowadays. Technology provides the illusion of development, but human beings aren’t truly developing as spiritual beings, or, at least, not the ones that don’t know about the difference between love and admiration.
We need to admire what we want in the person that has it. And it shouldn’t be only something that the other person possesses, but also intrinsic qualities that we can feel. That’s when we can appreciate this person and learn to respect his existence in the world. [...]
When you buy our ebook, you receive all these versions for the same price:
EPUB, PDF, MOBI.