The bridge between spirituality and money is happiness. But happiness isn’t obtained without peace and peace is unreachable without balance.
The purpose of our existence in a material world as well as the reason for thousands of reincarnations on earth is found within such paradigm.
In the materialistic perspective about reality we notice a force confronting the need for equalization of complements in the path for spiritual development.
Therefore, in its most metaphysical meaning, we can perceive the concept of balance as referring to the interaction between fire and water, earth and air, yin and yang, strength and weakness, action and inaction, man and woman, conscious and unconscious, and so on.
In its pragmatic form, such duality is seen in the divergence between spirituality and money, as these two elements can be acknowledged as the lowest and highest forms of being – mind and matter, but also body and soul. [...]
- The White and Dark Serpents
- The Serpent Power in our World
- Life and Death
- The Power of the Dark Serpent
- The Realm of the Dark Serpent
- Manifestations of the Dark Serpent
- Embracing the Dark Serpent
- The Protection of the White Serpent
- The White Serpent Meditation
- The Challenges of the White Serpent
- The Marriage of the Kundalini Serpents
- The Ego
- The Living Dead
- The Root of Misery
- Karmic Meanings
- The Value of Synchronicity
- The Paradigm of Reflection
- The Spiritual Awakening
- Money and Spirituality as One
- Spirituality in Wealth
- Activating the Kundalini for Wealth
- Manifestations of the Serpents
- The Sensitive Path of the Soul
- Strengthening the Soul for Wealth
- Kundalini Yoga Exercises - Sequence A
- Kundalini Yoga Exercises - Sequence B
- Kundalini Yoga Exercises - Sequence C
- Kundalini Yoga Exercises - Sequence D
The White and Dark Serpents
We can perceive the two complimentary forces of life as a black serpent (earth, water, matter and money) and a white serpent (air, fire, energy and spirit), within a marriage between two individuals representing them.
In this situation, a man, in the seventh chakra (sahasrara) will naturally fight with his wife, found within one of the lowest chakras (muladhara), and both will struggle furthermore when apart of each other, in this case, within themselves.
The only situation in which such fight may not occur, is when both believe to be separated while codependent.
To illustrate such moment, we would have a woman deliberately handing down money to a beggar. [...]
When you buy our ebook, you receive all these versions for the same price:
EPUB, PDF, MOBI.