|Title||Codex Illuminatus (ebook)|
Codex Illuminatus, or “The Life List of Codes for the Enlightened ones” presents you with a collection of more than 400 quotes and sayings formulated by the author himself based on his life experience.
The purpose of this information consists in accelerating the moral, intellectual and spiritual advancement of those who access it, by helping them in gaining more abundance and happiness.
These truths were formulated based on well-known practices, the laws of sacred geometry, fortunetelling and cosmology, and are parallel with the author’s experience of over twenty years in occultism and mysticism. And so, it is indeed intended for a pragmatic use, for it fills the reader with a wider and more profound perspective of reality, which allows seeing the many layers hidden beneath the surface.
Dan Desmarques is a well-known mystic, occultist, poet, novelist, entrepreneur, business consultant, martial artist, musician, and author of more than one hundred Amazon Bestsellers. He has also been formally recognized by Amazon as one of its most popular authors, having some of his books on the best selling charts for more than eight years in a row, including at number one. His readers, most of whom are doctors, nurses, therapists, coaches, artists, entrepreneurs, scientists, and members of different religious congregations and faiths, as well as secret societies, are known for their outstanding results in many areas of life, from health and relationships to management and finance.
- Quotes & Sayings
- About the Publisher
Quotes & Sayings
- “A being forced to learn in a negative context learns about himself in a context of differentiation and comparison.” —Dan Desmarques
- "A being is contextually determined as much as he cannot self-determine himself."—Dan Desmarques
- “A belief system always starts from mental structures formulated from the most significant experiences.” —Dan Desmarques
- "A decision is as relevant as the irrelevance you place on your willingness to accept responsibility for its consequences.” —Dan Desmarques
- “A flame can create many shadows and each one will depend on the flame to survive. However, the flame without its shadows loses its meaning, for to enlighten is to create shadows. We then confuse the meaning for its creation, and attach ourselves to the shadows we create, when in fact we should pay attention to the flame creating them. For the flame can create many shadows but the shadows can only be that which the flame allows them to be. There can be many shadows created by a flame but a shadow can only be a shadow.“ —Dan Desmarques
- “A happy being has clearer and more objective thoughts. But the more we believe in our happiness, the easier it will be to see it.” —Dan Desmarques
- “A happy mind can produce hope and faith. In that positive manifestation, reality, which is directly associated with the subject's innermost self, will change to favor such feelings and beliefs.” —Dan Desmarques
- “A mental illness arises when present-time consciousness remains stagnant in memories of the past.” —Dan Desmarques
When you buy our ebook, you receive all these versions for the same price:
EPUB, PDF, MOBI.