Have you ever wondered why books, religion and education don’t seem to produce significant long term results on humanity, or why despite all the information widely available on the planet, we sill see betrayal, hatred and discrimination? Here you will get the answers to these questions and more. You will learn why this planet shows itself as a prison, why life o Earth is so difficult, and what we can do to understand these challenges and overcome them.
Presented as a spiritual approach to all earthly religions and paradigms, this book is both a criticism on reality as perceived by many, as well as an awakening manual to those that wish to go beyond what they know as being true.
Learn more in The Truth About Hell.
- The Truth About Planet Earth
- Why Earth Doesn’t Promote Evolution
- The Dangers Presented By Arrogance
- The Self-deception of Humanity
- The Importance of Being Humble
- Conspiracy Theories, Truths and Facts
- The Right Social Attitude
- Satan’s Favorite Country
- What Evil Truly Is
- The Crucifixion of Wisdom
- Beyond the Rulers of the World
The Truth About Planet Earth
You may be interested in knowing that the Vatican actually worships Satan, not God, and has secret chambers, where several witnesses, have reported to have seen human sacrifices. Some priests have also talked about it. In fact, in certain Latin prayers, that have been decoded, the phrase "Jesus son of Lucifer" was among the sentences used.
It may seem confusing to understand this issue, but God and Satan aren't real, at least in how people tend to see them. There are merely different layers to God and how it is perceived. The God of Earth, the Jehovah, the God of the Vatican and the Bible is an evil God that rules this planet on his own. This is why the last Catholic Popes were Freemasons and both orders worship the God of Light (Lucifer), or why the Freemasons created many Christian orders, like the Jehovah Witnesses and the Mormons, and none of them is in conflict within the basic principles and beliefs, even though many members may think so.
The higher and positive God can only be accessed from within, with enlightenment, the evolution of conscience, and that's something that no religion can offer, but merely promote.
Our planet Earth is hell and the "Tibetan book of the Death" was one of the first books to say it. There's no other hell unless you want to consider inferior planets. On the other hand, this is already among the inferior planets of the galaxy for many reasons, being one of them the need to work, to use our body for actions, and the need to purchase things with paper (money). But also, the fact that that we can't remember previous lives after being reborn, or that we tend to be imprisoned inside a physical body and limited by physical actions to improve our spirit, is also representative of a very decadent lifestyle for an immortal soul.
Above this reality, we have the God of the Universe, the good God, which can be found about in the Upanishads and the Bhagavad Gita, the two best scriptures from the Hindu writings, actually older than Hinduism itself and with about 4000 to 5000 years existence, originating, not from India, but a bigger city with 32 thousand years, recently found near India, from where the Indian people originate.
As for what regards many other mythologies, namely, Egyptian, Sumerian, Greek and even Pagan, they tend to be related to real facts, the Gods that enslaved humans. They were seen as Gods, as now Billionaires and Celebrities are by the rest. It's just how humans were designed to behave, as sheep following a leader. Humans were genetically engineered to be dumb worshippers and hard workers. That's why so many people take pleasure in saying "I'm busy", even though most of the times they have no idea why they must be busy.
If you compare a dog with a wolf, it may seem that you're dealing with different animals. However, humans created dogs to be obedient, useful and playful, not independent, wild and strong like the wolf from which dogs originate. What happened to us, humans, isn't different from what we did to chihuahuas. But we are deceiving ourselves if thinking that our superiority lays in our monkey-like instincts, as what makes us great are the godlike characteristics within us: Love, Creativity, Imagination, Wisdom, Intelligence, Communication and Inspiration.
This is the whole truth about humanity, from which three important conclusions can be considered:
1. Freedom can only be achieved by evolution of conscience and it's exercised with studies that enlighten our spirit;
2. Planet earth is hell and ruled by Satan. There's no escape from here, not even by reincarnation, because in the labyrinth of life you're always being misled to delusional ends. If you exercise your strength with your fists, you may be reborn weak in a reality that forces you to use your mind. If you exercise your power of wisdom, you'll be reborn in a reality where you have to think about survival and eating before thinking. If you exercise your strength in your race, you may be reborn as the enemy of that race. And how enigmatic this is if we think that the Jihadists of today may have been the racist North Americans of yesterday, or that many blond North Europeans with blue eyes today may actually have been Jews killed in concentration camps. When we look at life from a spiritual perspective, the level of ignorance on planet Earth surely becomes very obvious, and so obvious that the fact that this planet is a kind of Alcatraz for Spirits isn't then difficult to accept;
3. "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32) but you must search for the truth and accept it before you can be free with it. The books that you don't read aren't useful books.
When you buy our ebook, you receive all these versions for the same price:
EPUB, PDF, MOBI.